Thursday, April 29, 2010

Curiousity kill me......

I wish Im more stupid, But I am not!! Sometimes, i wish i don't know something but i just can sense it! Why? I just wish I dont know anything! Seriously, I wish I don't know anything!! Then i can be very happy and still lead my life like now....Freely, peacefully and happily!

But i guess im just too smart and observant!=.= And anythings about me i can just sense it, when people did it behind me...should I sad? or happy? to know that?

Now i agree to that statement ...Human are animals that very curious. Sometimes, People lie for your sake , want to protect you. But we just cant understand.We are just too curious to know the truth. Finally, the truth reveal and we are the one that injured...Everything, we find it for ourselves, the sorrow and sadness.....

人总是带有很重的好奇心。给人带来幸福的谎言总比会带来不幸的事实好。可是为什么人就是要知道事情的真相?当真相揭开时,不幸,就此开始……

I am too eager to know the truth. I expose myself to danger and now, I sense something wrong already. I think i know what is going on there. And now, I pretend i don't know...because im forced to pretend i don't know...If not, people will get hurted as well as me... I don't want to hurt anyone. At least at this moment, I still think that you are important to me...

People who saw this, no worry. I am OKAY!! just need time...a bit.. Luckily, one more day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment