Thursday, April 29, 2010

no title.... OR hanisha?

This  is all because of Hanisha... XD

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun:


Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here on facebook to answer this. Then see what happens ;)


If you're a guy, post this as - My Kind Of Girl.

If you're a girl, post this as - My Kind Of Guy.


Do you need him / her to be good looking?

not really...hmm...cause im not good looking also...well dressed then okay...
Smart?

SURE... but smart not necessary mean must excel like god in exam. Smart, mean smart in making decision, think fast and clever....


Preferred age?

Same age? must be older than me! cant imagine younger than me....


Preferred height?

HAHAHA.....Taller if possible..... pls^^..but i think this is not my pblm cause guy care this pblm more....

How about sense of humor?

Sure...must be more funny than me >< then only i can be more happy mah.... Although the jokes sometimes is freezing....but better than nth...^^

How about piercings?

he can try...but just one...cause he may want to try different thing.

Accept you for who you are?

SWT....of course lar!!! if not?
Pink hair?

no pls....i dunwan pinky boy T.T
Mushy or not?

mushy mean? hahah....

Thin or fat?

Fit....^^
Black, Brown or White? (skin colour).

hahah....darker than me pls ....hahahah
Long hair or short hair?

normal....as long as tidy neat and good looking wf his hair
Plastic or metal?

hmm plastic and metal...i wan alloy...!!!
Smells good?

wow....hahah...
Smoker?

NO!! CAN NEVER BE A SMOKER!!! HATE SMOKER~
Drinker?

no....But can have some when got special function....or drink with reason...cant get addicted!!!
Girl/Boy-next-door type?

ya....haha...cause feel closer...^^
Muscular?

oops...how muscular? I cant accept those body full with muscle..Feel damn scary...like will punch me..XD a bit bit then enough...small mouse enough ad....
Plays piano?

hmm...i dont know much about piano also...So doesnt matter...If he knows, then sure is added pt..
Plays bass and / or acoustic guitar

hmm...if compared with piano...hmm hard choice..cause bass and guitar rock my world...piano calm my world...
Plays violin?

enough of music instrument la....i prefer my son play ...can ?
Sings very good?

doesnt matter....if sing good, then great, if not, can amuse me also.... XD (jk jk)
Vain?

I think is need sometimes...so will be confidence with himself...but not too MUCH...pls...cant accept those too over confidence with himself
With glasses?

lol...haha...no..if can.... cause he can help to find my spec if i lost mine....XD
With braces?

hmm...important? I dont have also....My teeth is bit weird also...got rabbit teeth +tiger teeth...so not big case..
Shy type?

Yup...Look cute la~ if im the only one that shy is unfair!!! but pls dont too shy>< dun more shy than me...

Rebel or good boy / girl?

hmm...rebel guy sound attractive...but i prefer good boy...><  slightly rebel?? hehe....

Active or passive?

Active ...heheh... im too passive ad (kononnya). so cant be passive + passive


Tight or bomb?

?!


Singer or dancer?

dancer~ dance with me...i mean learn together.... XD

Stunner?

matter not,


Hip hop?

matter not

Earrings?

less than me....

Mr / Mrs count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?

no...cant stand this kind of guy....not safety at all!!! cause my list still......hahah...(ignore can?)


Dimples?

y....eah... hahah...CUTE >< hahahahha


Bookworm?

ahhhhhh....ahhhh....dun lar~~ world with book only not boring ke?! some story book can lar...but not too much ><


Mr / Mrs Love Letter?

hmm???
Playful?

can be....cause wont be too bored...playful guy should me more mature?

Flirt?

ahaha... can..but not too much...cause is quite sufferin..I heard.. Why just dont want to be clear clear?! I guess i will give up the relationship if flirt too long time...cause i will easily give up thing that is uncertain

Poem writer?

if wrote for me....hahha

Serious?

yeah....when it should be serious!
Painter?

not necessary....drawer ....make me think of someone...haha mf ==

Religious?

yup...must believe in god....but not too superstitious =P

Someone who like to tease people?

yeah...but not me...can ? tease someone i dun really like....hahha...XD im damn evil wei...No la...dun tease too much...cause will affect his image also
Computer games freak or Internet freak?

can...hahha...cause i like these two...but dont be too over la...have to organise his time well...

Speaks 20 languages?

lol...............= = i dont need a translator...i got translate dictionary...just few enough la...our main languages..MANDARIN!!! and...ENGLISH...and hokien, hakka...pls~need sum1 to teach me hokien ><  cantonese is quite common ad....
Loyal or Faithful

can i have both?

Good kisser?

ahahaha. no.........nono

Loves children?

yes!!! must be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment