Monday, July 12, 2010

记载#1

27-6-2010...
He said:"

  • Not at all...just you need to take care of yourself~
  • Jom pray and go bersama...
  • ....... act weird...dramatic..
  • so fake...for me...up to u
  • dont push urself too much
  • teach me maths...bio how u hafal...
  • you are much better than what u think...
  • i cant help u....just can accompany u..
  • you got no choice, hug me...who ask u dun have teddy?
  • im free for u....(sry)
She said:"
  • im shocked by your iq..(thank)
  • you are so_______
  • phone me....
  • path of growth...will more mature
  • you are lucky...
  • you  can....
I said:"


  • we are good friend...so same 
  • same fate sister...
  • anything just tell...dont hide hide
  • go before u regret...
  • it's ok now...nevermind and whatever
  • Im not better than you..
  • Im not kind... if not you...
  • you deserved a better life...my dear^^

No comments:

Post a Comment