Friday, September 3, 2010

set me free

im just innocent kid. So sorry that i dont know what had happened to you. Actually, I know if i want to know, i will know it. However i just dont have the intention to know it. I dont bother it neither. Because no longer care to know. I have my own pace now, though snail's pace yet im enjoy with it. I love moment now, no stress no tension no horror. Im just me. People still crowded around me. You got nothing on me.

I just gonna stand there and watch you burn..it's alright because i dont care..
I just gonna stand there and watch you cry...it's alright because you now know what i felt those days...

Glad that I move the first step out. Glad that im the final decision maker. Glad that i have gang of true friend that support me give me strength and bravery. Glad that IM STILL aLIVE.

Frankly, I DONT love the way you lie... But now, It's ok cause it cant hurt me anymore...Cause im free... IM BACK!!!
the crazy zhi chee~ Next time? believe me there is no next time...im free...now! thank for setting me free, my lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment