Monday, October 25, 2010

things that you dont know...

You will never know how scare am i, Yesterday.
When you told me you saw it...
What i had did was just use my hand to cover my head and mouth.
Keep saying omg omg omg omg...

I feel i was like a kid...a childish kid, knowing nothing.
I panic! nervous! scare! fear! this you will never know...
You wont know where i put you in my heart.
Cause this is the part we keep ignoring.

And finally, I never know i made you misunderstand one thing.
I dont mean you...in my post...
Well of course not food seducing me,
but not you also....
The person i meant there was a girl.
A girl that you know i know...
I said like this you may misunderstand again...
If want to know who is she,
Please ASK ME PERSONALLY...
And believe what i had said...

i wish have a power to diminish all the 'sry' in my world....

No comments:

Post a Comment